We’re pleased to announce AppStudio 6.2.2 is ready.
One interesting new feature is the centerScreen property. If set, your app will center itself on the screen instead of placing itself in the top left corner. If you do not want to adjust the layout of your app for different screen sizes, this is an easy way to make your app look better.
New and improved stuff includes:
- Forms: New centerScreen property: Centers app on screen. Useful for different screen sizes when app is not Responsive.
- Forms: Add initial and inherit to position types.
- Controls: Audio: fix minor text formatting issue.
- Controls: BS Fliptoggle.disabled now works properly.
- Controls: BS Fliptoggle: Add primary to appearance types.
- Controls: BS Button blocklevel now works properly.
- Controls: jQM Select style now only affects current control.
- Samples: DataTables sample adds refresh data, highlight row/cols, toggle options at runtime.
- Samples: Fix responsiveness on Users sample.
- Translator: a[“a b”] = 3 now works.
Watch for upcoming blog posts on some of these enhancements – there is some cool new stuff you can do.
Download the latest version from ‘Check for Updates’ under then AppStudio Help menu. It is a free upgrade for AppStudio 6 users.