We’re pleased to announce AppStudio 6.2.0 is ready. New and improved stuff includes:
- Bootstrap: New DataTables control.
- jqWidgets: New jqxDropDownList control.
- Bootstrap: Apps with icons can run in offline mode.
- iScroll: Libraries updated to latest version.
- iScroll: Issues related to Chrome 56 should be resolved.
- iScroll: Code to patch around iScroll issue #674 removed – no longer needed.
- iScroll: HTMLView: overflow-y:scroll added to default options, to fix slow scrolling.
- iScroll: jqm List: scrollBars:true should be removed to prevent extra clicks.
- Samples: New DataTable sample.
- Samples: Updated samples for all which use scrolling.
- Documentation: Locale files updated.
Watch for upcoming blog posts on some of these enhancements – there is some cool new stuff you can do.
Download the latest version from ‘Check for Updates’ under then AppStudio Help menu. It is a free upgrade for AppStudio 6 users.